Thursday, March 10, 2005

150...

Travis and I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time today. Since the day I looked at the two marks on the pregnancy test until this 13th week, I wondered if there really was a baby in there. I haven't had morning sickness and have been feeling pretty good, but not feeling pregnant at all. I was starting to wonder if my mind and body was playing tricks on me, since I wanted to have a baby so bad. But today confirmed it. Yes I'm pregnant, and in 27 more weeks we'll be holding the baby in our arms.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I know how exciting it is the first time you hear the heartbeat!

Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!

Mel said...

I love your website. Your husband did an awesome job. I asked my husband how come he couldn't make me a website and he said, "Sorry honey, I'm inept."

Congrats again on your baby! I always looked forward to listening to the heartbeat and watching the ultrasounds!

Although I hope you have a boy, we brought enough girls into this world....

Molly D said...

Hey, Shanna:

I'm Joel Smith's sister and he has your blog posted on his so I clicked on over. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in September too and just heard the heartbeat for the first time last Friday. It is so totally amazing, isn't it? Congrats to you too on your little one...it's wonderful to be part of a miracle!

Molly Detweiler

ShannaKay said...

Thanks for all your comments : ) I'll be posting more once I have more news to post.

Anonymous said...

Nay, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you. My continued love to you always.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shanna and Travis!!! I was just checking out everyones blog and found yours...haven't seen you in awhile...take care Lisa Ostrander