Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happenings

We were sitting in church this past Saturday night and while Noel was preaching, I felt a little poke. Then I felt two more. I leaned over to Trav and told him that the baby was moving. He asked me where and put his hand on the spot. I felt the baby again and not saying anything looked at Trav. "Was that it?" He asked me. Yup. The baby did it again and Trav smiled big and said, "That was another one, wasn't it."

And as I am typing this post, the baby is moving. I don't think she* likes the laptop sitting on top of her.

**Disclaimer**
I say a she, because for the first 4 1/2 months I called the baby a he, now I'm saying she. We haven't found out the sex of the baby yet and we won't know until sometime in September. So everyone that's wondering......we're in the same boat.

3 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

Does that mean that *she likes my preaching or not?

ShannaKay said...

Travis said she was protesting : )

Wendy said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you guys!