Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And so it began...

Forgive my typing, for it is 4:15am and I've been up every 30min or so with a screaming almost 3yr old. He has a cold and refuses to blow his nose and every time he tries to put his thumb in his mouth he can't breath and gets upset. This is from a little guy who just blowed his nose before bed time and had no problem with it at all...hmmmmmm....how do you get them to do it. So I'm extremely frazzled, tired, patience has completely gone out the window, and counting the minutes until morning arrives (oh wait that's already happened!!) so i can put in a movie and not do much today (oh right, i have a 4month old that needs watching too...) Oh, and Trav has a project due on Friday....not much available help in that arena. So all you prayer people out there, and you know who you are, pray for us today and during bed time tomorrow (well actually today) so that Barend will get over this cold and we'll be able to get some sleep!! Oh, and pray that Trav, Juniper, and I don't get sick....especially Juniper.....*sigh*

This is my first experience having a sick child with a 4month old, while cosleeping and breastfeeding...her needing me and my son needing me at the same time.

1 comment:

Phoenix Rising said...

praying. from one exhausted mama to another, i feel your pain...kinda...