Friday, January 16, 2009

"My eggs are raken."



Barends sentence from today. We were outside the other day and I had the snowshoes on and the next day when I was playing with Barend I told him I had to stop because my legs were aching from walking around in the snow. Today, as Barend was getting down from his chair after lunch, he said, "My eggs are raken." and proceeded to point to his knees and legs. That was the only way that I got it without asking him again. My little guy :)

Here's a picture of me and what my sister in law says as, "Barend with hair!" : ) And one of Barend back in August.

3 comments:

Phoenix Rising said...

Wow. He looks just like you! Crazies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's crazy! He looks so much like you!
I hope you guys are doing well. We loved reading your Christmas letter and hearing what you've been up to. We want to see you guys, maybe we can head out to your area to hang out with you one Saturday?
Miss ya! Melissa

Unknown said...

I told you that he looks just like you!! He's like the boy version of you. :-)