Monday, November 13, 2006

Discouragement...

Have you ever been so discouraged by something that it totally drags you down? We're still waiting on selling our house. It seems that were only getting one showing a month. My inlaws on the other hand just listed their house in Freeland 3 wks ago and they have an offer already. It's cool that they are on the verge of moving, but at the same time I'm jealous. They've offered us a place in their house, but the fear of imposing is there.

Although, it seems that I shouldn't be complaining. There are others like us, trying to sell their house and many on the market much longer than we have been. I guess what I'm asking for is prayer that God would ease my impatient heart. That he would provide the right buyer and that he would provide Trav and I a nudge in the right direction.

3 comments:

Phoenix Rising said...

praying...

Unknown said...

I completely understand how you feel hon. We've been there. We were there until just recently. We have been and will keep praying for you guys. The only thing that I can say is that God is Faithful and knows what we need more than we do. He will bring the right buyer at the right time. And even if that is not his plan. Just have Faith that whatever His plans for you are, He will take care of you.

Debojit Chowdhury said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.