Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Times a Changing....


Yeah, so the rollercoaster that I've been on the past week or so has finally slowed. I don't think it's finished yet, but who knows really.

I can talk about this now because our parents know and my boss knows.

Trav, Barend, and I are moving to Kalamazoo. Travis got a job working with his brother at a computer software company. We're switching rolls. I'll be staying at home with Barend and Trav will be working.

You know you can say so many things all eloquently in your head, but then you try to type them and you just come up short. Yeah, so it sucks leaving friends and a familiar area..........but it's exciting to do something new.

If anyone is looking to buy a home, we're selling ours.
3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, Cape Cod with full basement
Lot size 66' x 280', 6' x 8' shed in backyard
two houses down from a park
Big garden in full bloom
Great neighbors
If your interested, comment below and I'll send you more info : )

More to come soon....oh here is a picture of my silly 'ol bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booooo :( That settles it. I'm not moving to Lansing anymore.
~Holly

ShannaKay said...

You want to buy our house : )